Publication list on [Google Scholar][PubMed]
- M Bagatto, J DesGeorges, A King, P Kitterick, D Laurnagaray, D Lewis, ... (2019). Consensus practice parameter: audiological assessment and management of unilateral hearing loss in children. International journal of audiology 58 (12), 805-815
- C Theriou, CA Fielden, PT Kitterick (2019). The Cost-Effectiveness of Bimodal Stimulation Compared to Unilateral and Bilateral Cochlear Implant Use in Adults with Bilateral Severe to Profound Deafness. Ear and hearing 40 (6), 1425-1436
- CA Anderson, IM Wiggins, PT Kitterick, DEH Hartley (2019). Pre-operative Brain Imaging Using Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Helps Predict Cochlear Implant Outcome in Deaf Adults. Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology 20 (5), 511-528
- F Mushtaq, IM Wiggins, PT Kitterick, CA Anderson, DEH Hartley (2019). Evaluating time-reversed speech and signal-correlated noise as auditory baselines for isolating speech-specific processing using fNIRS. PloS one 14 (7), e0219927
- AC Gaunt, PT Kitterick (2019). Determining the Sample Size for Future Trials of Hearing Instruments for Unilaterally Deaf Adults: An Application of Network Meta-analysis. Otology & Neurotology 40 (4), e342-e348
- DA Hall, P Kitterick, E Heffernan, K Fackrell, L Lucas, M Ferguson (2019). How Do We Know That Our Patients Have Benefitted From Our ENT/Audiological Interventions? Presented at the Annual Meeting of ADANO 2016 in Berlin. Otology & Neurotology 40 (4), e474-e481
- RH Pierzycki, C Corner, CA Fielden, PT Kitterick (2019). Effects of Tinnitus on Cochlear Implant Programming. Trends in hearing 23, 2331216519836624
- CL Blackburn, PT Kitterick, G Jones, CJ Sumner, PC Stacey (2019). Visual Speech Benefit in Clear and Degraded Speech Depends on the Auditory Intelligibility of the Talker and the Number of Background Talkers. Trends in Hearing 23, 2331216519837866
- H Cullington, M Pickering, P Darnton, K Greenwell, T Finch, P Kitterick, ... (2019). Programme management of a healthcare innovation.
- M Margol-Gromada, H Cullington, P Kitterick (2019). Getting ready for cochlear implant assessment using online tools at home. When studies do not go to plan, and what we can learn.
- C Theriou, C Fielden, PT Kitterick (2018). PMD111-THE COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF BIMODAL AIDING COMPARED TO UNILATERAL AND BILATERAL COCHLEAR IMPLANT USE IN ADULTS WITH BILATERAL SEVERE TO PROFOUND DEAFNESS. Value in Health 21, S261-S262
- LY Chong, S Ftouh, R O'Mahony, S Cox, E Samarasekera, A Schilder, ... (2018). NICE and Cochrane–Any difference in evidence synthesis methods and interpretation?. Guidelines International Network (GIN)
- E Holmes, PT Kitterick, AQ Summerfield (2018). Cueing listeners to attend to a target talker progressively improves word report as the duration of the cue-target interval lengthens to 2,000 ms. Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics 80 (6), 1520-1538
- G Datta, PT Kitterick, J Ramirez-Inscoe (2018). Development and validation of the Nottingham Auditory Milestones (NAMES) profile for deaf children under 2 years old, using cochlear implants. Cochlear implants international 19 (4), 181-192
- PT Kitterick, MA Ferguson (2018). Hearing Aids and Health-Related Quality of Life in Adults With Hearing Loss. Jama 319 (21), 2225-2226